50 Cult Classic Movies

Jeff

50 Cult Classic Movies

Post by Jeff »

I came across this article listing 50 "cult classic" movies. There are plenty of great movies on here, but quite a few that I've never heard of before as well. Some of my favorites on the list are Super Troopers, They Live, Idiocracy. Was suprised to see Slap Shot on the list, I haven't seen that movie in ages. I'm going to make a point of finding a few of these movies and re-watch them, and maybe check out a few I haven't heard of previously.

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2021/1 ... ket-newtab
Jeff

Re: 50 Cult Classic Movies

Post by Jeff »

I do have to say, I've never gotten what people see in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm sure it would be amusing to watch a shadow cast presentation of it, but the movie itself, it's never really done anything for me.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Harold and Maude! Love that movie! One of THE best dark comedies ever made.
Ryan Jaxx

Post by Ryan Jaxx »

"The Room" should not be on this list at all. Anyone can make arguments for all the other movies, but the only reason this movie has a cult following is as a joke. It did inspire "The Artist" which is an unofficial movie about the insanity behind the making of "The Room", that is a good production and will give you the same overview without having to actually watch that awful film.

I love UHF. lol
Craig

Post by Craig »

There are so many others that I can think of that aren't on that list. Which brings to mind what "REALLY" denotes a "Cult Classic"?
LarrySTAIG

-

Post by LarrySTAIG »

yay a horrer movie thread i love horrer movies saddly its classics so i only know one. though i forgot the name it was a freddy movie good thing i watched it at 7:00 in the morning or i woulda been freaked out

Latest Samsung firmwares https://samfirm.shop SamFirm Shop
link 789jksndjhwev23d34@#fgdfgh